Monday, August 6, 2012

My new favorite song!

I heard this song in church on Saturday afternoon. I'd never heard it before (I simply don't listen to the radio) & because the praise team sung it so amazingly, I ABSOLUTELY HAD to find it! Thanks to my big sis, I found it on iTunes, downloaded it then played it over & over! I decided to try to find it on YouTube to share with my family... so here you are! Enjoy... it's one of those songs you can listen to on those days when you seem to think you just can't make it through another minute... suddenly, you begin to think back on all the other times you felt the same way (y'all know every heartache we go through seems to be completely unbearable) & you realize that you made it because God brought you out of whatever that situation was! God is still able & He will continue to keep "Pullin' Me (& you) Through"! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment